May 12, 2011

turks and caicos, the video.

i'm so glad it's been a beautiful week here in DC because otherwise my heartbreak of leaving turks and caicos would have been even deeper. i loved the beauty of the blue green water and white sand beaches, and it was so nice to spend the time with my love. and eat delicious food and drink pina coladas. and every morning we got to the beach, i'd start sifting sand through my hand and say "like sands through the hourglass, so are the days of our lives" then launch into the song. who's with me? heath?
(ps - yes, we were the whitest people on the beach. so what, who cares?)

3 comments:

naomi megan. said...

i smiled through the entire thing! so cute! glad you two had such a good time!

Laura K said...

Makes me incredibly happy yet jealous to watch that

Jay and Heath said...

I am SO with you! =)