Sep 18, 2006

dreams of richie rich

Something very discomforting occured in my sleep last night. I had a dream that I had the chance to go to either a concert or a football game and what did I choose?
The football game.
It worries me, because I didn't think I was the type to choose a sporting event over a good show. Unless maybe the show was Lifehouse or Clay Aiken. But I don't remember what it was, I just remember I was really excited to see a game played between the Green Bay Packers and some Florida team. Who am I? Have I been denying impulses my entire life and I'm really just a cheesehead wearing, stadium nachos eating, jersey donning football fan?
It's a scary thought.
What's even more scary is that I went to the football game with my old high school history teacher, Coach Nichols.

5 comments:

Laura said...

maybe you secrely desire to be a high school cheerleader again.
or secretly desire coach nichols.

nomadic gnome said...

Shutup. SHUT. UP.

Cara said...

Well, atleast it was a good game...Utah State lost its game this last weekend to Univ. of Utah 48-0. It was embarassing! Is that really Mike? I thought it was, but wasn't sure...tell him hi if it is! Jules...how is life?

Joe said...

Josh and Jazz prom dresses Jovani prom dressesLa Femme prom dressesLanda prom dressesLara Design prom dressesMac Duggal prom dressesMacis Design prom dressesMauri Simone prom dressesMe Prom prom dressesMon Cheri prom dressesMori Lee prom dressesNight Moves prom dressesNika prom dressesNiki prom dressesPanoply prom dressesParty Time Formals prom dresses Pronovias prom dresses Riva Designs prom dresses Romantic Bridals prom dresses Saison Blanche prom dresses Scala prom dresses Sherri Hill prom dresses Studio 17 prom dresses Terani prom dresses Tiffany prom dresses Val Stefani prom dresses

Joe said...

bridal online shop bridal gowns wholesale wedding dresses high quality bridal gowns wholesale custom wedding dresses wedding apparel wedding dresses top sellers wedding dresses2010 new arrivals 2010 new arrivals wedding dresses beach wedding dresses Luxury Wedding Dresses plus size wedding dresses wedding party dresses bridesmaid dresses junior bridesmaid dresses flower girl dresses mother of bride dresses wedding shoes wedding bags wedding accessories evening dresses prom dresses cocktail dresses quinceanera dresses little black dresses