Jan 30, 2008

Lucky for me

I got a special delivery from Spain on Monday. It's making me very happy.

In other news, our current lease is all but signed and we are preparing to move out this weekend. I cannot wait. Still buzzing about decorating and designing my perfect room. My Dad once gave me free reign over one of the bedrooms in the house and I think it turned out really cute. I'm going for something a little different in this new house, though. Something a little more personal to me, yet stylish. I'm considering orange walls! Orange like rusty orange not traffic cone orange. I need to get my hands on some decorating magazines to find the inspiration.

Here's the deal. I have been listening to some good friggin music lately. If you would like to join me, please note the following songs:
1. Phosphorescent: The Waves at Night
2. Blonde Redhead: The Dress
3. Glos: Employee
4. Bon Iver: For Emma or Wolves
5. The Thrills: The Midnight Choir
6. Beirut: Nantes
7. Albert Hammond, Jr: Hard to Live in the City
8. A Band of Bees: Listening Man
9. The National: Green Gloves
10. Jim Noir: Key of C

Enjoy (feedback welcomed)!

3 comments:

Joy said...

Orange walls? Awesome.

You've got great taste in music by the way.

Patience said...

is iggy moving out with you?
i v. much enjoy the rusty/burnt orange. i have a beautiful coat in the colour, i bet you would l-o-v-e it.
pp

leslie said...

#7 is about us. totes.

aw, p-cute. i love when my frens are frens!