Jan 14, 2008

Travel bug

I really want to get out of DC, seeing as how I haven't left for awhile. I mean, yes I went to New York in December and yes I went to Philly, as well. But I mean like "OUT of dc, out of dc".

My friends and I have been tentatively planning a trip to Europe for March. But I don't think thats going to happen due to some recent changes in job-ular affairs here in DC. Also, I really want to go to Utah and see my babies and my bebes. My sister just moved there and with the exception of my brother and sister-in law in Virginia, all my siblings are currently residing in Utah. I miss them. I want to see them but I don't see things slowing down here at work long enough to get out.
2 major meetings in the next month, 2 long trips for work out-of-town (which won't help to quell the travel bug) in the next couple of months and a possible significant change in my life. I know, I know I am the queen of ambiguity sometimes, but I'll explain if it all pans out.

Basically I wish I had more money and more free time, like every other person in the free world. How unoriginal am I? COME ON!

No comments: