Apr 21, 2010

sweatpants.

did i ever tell you i wore sweatpants on my first date with TH?
well, i did.

he took me biking and i had no idea what to wear, so i went with the sensible choice: sweatpants. i think my saving grace was that when he picked me up i was wearing a hot striped skirt with a red shirt. so at least he knew what i looked like outside of sweatpants.

now, we are married. and the other day i was really cold, so i put on my big powder blue terry cloth bath robe over my clothes and sat on the couch. TH walked in and he's like "oh great". haha, flashbacks to the sweatpants, dear TH? it was a funny sight, and point taken, but geez whats a girl to do when she is cold all the time?

1 comment:

leslie said...

the coat featured in this photo is uzbekistan's answer to your predicament

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=logo#!/photo.php?pid=4792579&id=533035088