Apr 29, 2010

this is how my day goes.

wake up. nudge TH to get up and go running. go back to sleep.
wake up. TH is still there! nudge, nudge. ok, he's up. he runs. i sleep.

shower. work.

mid-day: meet TH for lunch. he sees me from down the street and waves. we make silly faces at each other. then he sticks his arms out and runs toward me to give me zombie hugs. yes, nearly every day he does this. it is always funny and i pretend to be embarrassed, but i love it.

finish work. go home. procure food (bare bones fridge lately, folks!).

watch the daily show and make fun of politicians.

and that, my friends, is my life. i love it.
doesn't the bow-tie just kill you? i love it!

3 comments:

Mattwo said...

where was that taken?

hanner said...

ohhh you two! i miss eating lunch with robbie. we did it pretty consistently until we moved out here. bummer.

modestmuse said...

LOVE the bow tie!