Aug 1, 2006

happiness

Here are some of my current favorite tunes, in no particular order or thematic genre:

1.Martin Sexton - My angel told me so
2.Neil Finn - She will have her way
3.Bob Dylan - Just like a woman
4.Martha Wainwright - TV Show
5.Red House Painters - Silly love songs
6.Manu Chao - Bongo Bong
7.Goldfrapp - Utopia (sunroom mix)
8.Iron and Wine - Love Vigilantes
9.The Dears - 22-The death of all the romance
10.Bob Dylan - I want you
11.Muse - Glorious
12.Allman Brothers Band - Melissa
13.The Cox Family - I am weary
14.Skip James - Devil got my woman
15.Neko Case - Hold on, hold on
16.Margot and the Nuclear So-and-So's - Talking in code

If you listen to any of the above & don't like it...then i must inform you, as a wise man(who once kicked me out of his house) once said, "apparently, your taste is only in your mouth".

No comments: