Oct 27, 2010

things i feel today.

1. happy for a seat on the metro this morning.
2. why does the rain always make me sleep in? always, always.
3. thanks for the banana man who sells 50 cent bananas and its always worth every penny.
4. lotsa kids walk by my apartment every morning in their uniforms. i never know where they're going, but they're always very loud for 8:30am.
5. i miss my babies. and cannot wait until december to see their cute faces.
6. drinking 80 ounces of water every day is so HARD.
7. drinking 8 ounces of vegetable juice every day is even harder.
8. i really miss TH. we need to sync our travel schedules so we're not rotating being away from home. the house is dead without him, and there is nobody around to make me laugh and watch my weird interpretive dances to different records. i really cannot imagine my life without him (is that too sappy for a wednesday morning?).
9. i had a dream last night that i went hiking. that really is a dream right now.
10. i get to buy new anthropologie bowls because one of mine broke! huzzah!

2 comments:

hanner said...

robbie was lucky enough to witness my interpretive dance to "whip my hair" last night. willow smith makes it look so easy—why is it so hard??

Unknown said...

50 cent bananas? nice!

i'm seriously considering this cleanse. thank you so much for documenting it!