Feb 4, 2009

Lets get physical, physical.

Shouldn't I be writing about grad school more? Or my adventures in nyc? I've been busy with things, and seeing as how I use my blog as an outlet to get away from school for a few fleeting moments, it doesn't make sense to write about grad school. In the words of my friend, Matt, "so...."

I started a work out regimen this week with my roommates. P90X. It is bad ass. Beach body in 90 days or your money back. I'm not actually sure if they return your money, but they should because what a waste of time if nothing happens. There are 12 videos that focus on different parts of your body, each about 60 minutes long, and so far - each torturous in its own special way. The videos are designed to confuse your body so you burn more calories and develop muscle more quickly. Oh and I also get up at 7AM to do this which increases the fun factor exponentially.

My arms have never felt so restricted. I did like 150 push ups on Monday, I'm not joking. This thing is legit. The P90X guy - Tony - is a total douche bag, though. He reminds me of Andy from the office, so at least I get to laugh at him during my 7AM loathing workout.

2 comments:

Eric said...

I am done with week 2 today. Laura has a calender on the fridge labeled "Fat Camp" that I have to sign after I do my exercise. It's pretty degrading. I think that you should actually fight one another for the kenpo dvd. Much more entertaining.

Jay and Heath said...

7 AM? Way to go Julia! Now if you can just throw in an extra hour for me each day. That'd be greatly appreciated. I'm still laughing at Eric's comment... signing in for fat camp. love it. Miss you girly! Heath