Feb 9, 2009

Summertime.

I am COLD. It is cold here. I love winter - I really do. I love the crispness and the bite in the air. But around this time of year I start aching for the long, hot, sweaty days of summer. Some of my favorite memories from last summer:
Trip with Josh and Jess to City Island in the Bronx
On Columbia campus with my hon-eh
Lizzie pealing clementines in the Battlefields Park
Brooklyn's backyard photo sesh with me and Mom
Nats game with TH - last night before moving to NYC!
So...remember how TH was supposed to be out-of-country for 2 months on a million business trips? Well, he's coming this weekend to pop by for a few days in between some of his trips. He's ruining my plans to boycott valentines day. What a jerk. :)

2 comments:

Jen Evans said...

How is the duck hunting?

Did you take back that black skirt you gave me over Christmas? I can't find it anywhere....

JD said...

i'll always be complaining about the heat and humidity when it's summer, and about the cold when it's winter. i'm such a whiner.