Jul 9, 2010

weekend, you are here.

(at the root beer float stand in provo canyon, utah)


this weekend is another busy one!

french movie, family reunion, apartment looking, teaching sunday school, baseball game. phew! all that, and i leave monday night for my crazy 2 weeks of 4 cities. excited to travel a little more to some new places, but will be hard with TH over in london. 8 hours apart - we'll be doing the you call me when you're going to bed and i'm just waking up thing. maybe it will be ok.

either way, we're really going to take advantage of the time we have together this weekend! bring on the crazy.

what are you up to this weekend?

2 comments:

The Sullengers said...

Are you guys moving apartments? You guys lead quite an exciting life! I remember those pre-baby days when taking a trip was no big deal :) Enjoy it now!

Tree Peeps said...

What?!?!? I had no idea there was a root beer float stand up Provo Canyon. How cool. I guess I moved from Provo over 2 years ago....