Nov 29, 2007

maybe this is why I always dream about my teeth falling out

Look how I didn't blog for nearly ten days. What are the chances??!?

Maybe its due to a number of personal, professional, educational and medical downfalls.

Or maybe not. But I'm betting it is.

I went to the dentist today for the first time in over two years and was SHOCKED to find out that I didn't have any cavities. After my dentist told me how healthy my teeth looked, I was like "Look. Let me give it to you straight. I know I have tons of cavities because every morning I wake up and my teeth hurt soooo badly. And whenever I lay my head down, there is so much pressure. Stop your dentistal lying." To which she replied "Oh dearie.(shaking her head) You grind your teeth. We'll have to fit you with a bite guard."

Like hell you will.

1 comment:

Eric said...

You are a biter?