Nov 16, 2007

My feet will take you there

This weekend should be interesting. There is tons going on (seems everyone is having a party of some sort), but I should be studying my brains out. I have to take the GRE on monday and I've been studying for the past month and intensely for the past week. I'm not too nervous, but I just want to get it out of the way.

And because I'm a boy scout at heart, I want to Be Prepared.

I feel like dancing, though. I want to dance through the weekend. Thanks Arizona roommate for the suggestion today. I've been foot dancing at my desk all morning. My feet look like this:


I really really need a monster or this day is shot.

1 comment:

modestmuse said...

Please, please, let us dance this weekend then! We can have deja vu at the Rock & Roll Hotel tonight (the bird and the bee?) Or maybe we can dance in celebration of GRE-aceing/bingeing on Monday!