Nov 14, 2007

Musculator Atrophy Red Alert!!

Last night TH and I were talking, ya know - just shootin the shit. While we were on the couch, I was kind of hunched over and I got the GREAT idea to show him The Bagel. For those of you who are less fortunate than I, and do not know what a bagel is, allow me to explain.
You know when you hunch over and your tummy gets some cute little rolls? Well, if you centralize those rolls by forming your thumbs and forefingers in a circle over your bellybutton area, then squeeze - tada! A Bagel!

I showed TH the rich and fabulous life of the Bagel and it was met, not with wonderment and a standing ovation like it DESERVES, but instead cringing and a lot of murmuring. As if, TH. I introduced a wonderful thing into your life last night, so learn to recognize.

Secondly, I decided it would be a good idea to roll up my sleeves on my tshirt because I'm just hot like this guy:
Anyway I started looking for my hot tricep to show off, cause lets be honest - that's how you really get a man - when I realized IT WAS GONE!!
My loving triceps, with whom I've had many good times and with whom I've scored many boyfriends and hot action, have fled. I have neglected them and they are but a shadow of my past.

Ladies and ladies, it is time to get back to the gym. Push ups every day! Come back to me, triceps!

5 comments:

Ms.LMC said...

This is really sad because your tricep has always been one of your great assets...true story

Ms.LMC said...

And please, I'm sure working at Arby's TH has his share of bagel. Does Arby's have a breakfast menu?

Julie said...

I will find out.

I am bringing bagels to work on Friday. Should I just put my tummy on the kitchen table???

Ms.LMC said...

You completely should. You've been there almost a year, it's time to open up.

Lars said...

You totally stole that bagel thing rom EzE