Nov 20, 2007

The Many Faces of Gluttony or Massive Food Hangover

The food was in abundance. Thanks to all those who came! Another successful year of gluttony! This post is dedicated to my best friend, Spew.
The co-host Part uno
The co-host Part duex
Boys getting their mack on
Twins!
Marathon runners
Very tall people. Me=scared.
Me gusta short people.
Cute out-of-towners
Curly haired locals
These people get really excited for parties
Best friends from Arizona, reunited
Party people being awesome
Boyfriends were present
Birthday boys were present
Cute people were in abundance
Seriously, cute people everywhere. Even on the papasan.
Serious about food and parties.
Me, loving up on my blog buddy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice work, but I do see an abundance of salad. The rule is only one salad that is not baked, fried, or covered in some type of gravy.

modestmuse said...

Thanks for the designation as a "cute person" and thanks for the 'fest! I felt like a true glutton, hoarding food in my corner where I could consume it in comfort with my own little table and chair.

leslie said...

i love that you are the spanish-language part of the hosting and i am the french-language half. i did used to speak french but not so much anymore... if you want to know the thai word for two, it's สอง (i hope that shows up)

Team O'Connor said...

Your hair is HOT! I love it. How are you lady? All parties in DC are glutton fests. I miss them too. So Wichita Falls is cool. It's cold here but I'm happy because no one yells at me! I can talk to males (as we call them in the militario) and I share a room with only 1 female. Me gusta mucho. I miss your face!