here are my tricks to staying in shape (yes, circle counts as a shape), from most logical to least.
my tricks at the gym:
1. elliptical (my knee doesn't like me to run)
2. deep lunges with weights
4. 300 crunches
my tricks outside the gym:
1. walk to work and home from work (2 mile one-way)
2. stand on tip-toes while waiting for the light to change (go calves!)
3. yoga on netflix in my living room
4. fake ballet for TH in the living room (he loves this)
5. live in an upstairs apartment
i have to say i've gained a few pounds since we got married. sad sad sad face. it kind of coincided with graduating from columbia and moving away from NYC, where i walked up a 5 story walk up every day and walked 12 blocks to and from school every day. i still miss that. i stayed so skinny, no matter how much bagels or pizza i ate (i ate a LOT).
but i have a new years goal of losing 10 pounds by our anniversary, march 6. if i achieve my goal, i get to buy a kate spade purse. so naturally, i'm pretty motivated by this. i have 7 weeks to make it! easy, right?
do you have tips to help a girl out?